Marketing Teacher's Strategy Page
A selection of well known tools for deciding strategy
- Arthur D. Little's Strategic Condition Matrix - competitive position vs industry maturity.
- Ansoff's Matrix - The original product/market tool.
- Boston Matrix - The original growth/share tool.
- General Electric Business Screen - A nine celled matrix that builds on the Boston Matrix.
- Shell Directional Policy Matrix - Another nine celled matrix that develops upon the Boston Matrix and the General Electric Business Screen.
- Porter's Generic Strategies - Cost leadership, differentiation and niche.
- Bowman's Strategy Clock - Strategic options based upon a clock face.
- Gap Analysis - What are our current strategies, and what strategies do we need for the future?